In Uncategorized on December 5, 2008 at 10:28 pm
Observation and solutions to this video of ” Money as Debt” its on the lines of ‘zeitgeist’
1. Obviously his proposed solutions have a fundamental flaw.
2. Human beings are greedy , we want to have more , we want to grow(in all forms ).
3. This system proposes that the human beings stop growing.
4. Economy has two facets:
1. Resource consuming
2. Non Resource Consuming ( media , entertainment , service sector)
5. Currently these two are linked and NRC eventually gets converted in RC in some because one buy car buy house etc with funds created by NRC and usual.
6. Infinite growth is fine it address human basic instinct mentioned in point 2.
7. However infinite consumption of Resource is not fine poses grave threat.
8. Our challenge is to go into a perpetual resource cycle. Like a super conductor resource system. A renewable resource system.
9. Our Economy keeps growing ( basically we move to NRC for growth) and resource consumptions is perpetual or in harmony with nature(earth).
10. A resource system which can sustain demands by not increasing its size.
11. To develop this I am sure our socienty will catch with it by developing required technologies .
12. First stage will be partial Self Sustenance for human society.
13. Second stage will be complete self sustenance.
14. Recycling , Nuclear fusion etc will drive the way.
But still plant colonization is not far away another 100-200 years , so resource consumption can also be addressed just incase the perpetual Resource System requires feeding once in a while.
And for now , growth of economy can be reduced by reduced interest rates that keeps tap on global addition of debt money. Also we have cyclical economy dips which drop the overal growth curves.
In Uncategorized on December 4, 2008 at 8:00 am
Goal: Change India.
Items, one Easy , one Tough ( short term )
1) Privatize Defense Sector Industries: Indian Org like DRDO are ailing and fail to attract young talent. France, US, UK has excellent private sector presence in defense equipment manufacture, from F-22 raptors to bullets. India has one of the best entrepreneurs , allow them to lay their hands on these business opportunities.
2) EC reform, New Election Enrollment criteria: Allowed only IAS / IPS officers or people with exceptional public service background or with corporate experience to be given ticket to contest elections. Right Leadership is fundamental prerequisite for Change India Goal.
( Long Run after becoming a developed country )
3) Make Govt. very lean and allow people to contribute by opening all of its sectors to private/public companies. Strip off railways, banks etc from govt. clutches to create a solid capitalistic economy with no bailouts. Long run you will have a very matured companies and very matured citizens. Lean Govt. focuses better on objectives of governance and not bother managing businesses like railways.
Our leadership is corrupt because we have let it be, its we who are at fault and its we who now will make the change. Change is now inevitable
Ask not what your country can do you but what you can do for your country. – JFK
In Uncategorized on December 2, 2008 at 8:52 am
Excellent attitude , bravo.
Terrorists leaders succeeds if inflicted society scums. Bouncing back in creating a more beautiful city with better culture which is resilient is the key. Also creating this resilient state from which logical rational and non-emotional solutions has to be derived for its safety and self preservation plus it perpetuation into other regions.
I believe one of the key long term solution to terrorism is economic prosperity, by working on spreading entrepreneurship, a healthy economic level playing field in the regions which are right now breading ground of terrorism.
We need to deprive the terrorism of its lucrative incentive which it offers to it participants of both emotional and economic.